In this second half of the discussion with Paul Etchison, you will learn more about what it takes to be a 3-day dentist and why it can actually work better than what you’re doing now. One of the most valuable things Paul says he learned from going down to three days per week is the increase in productivity inside and outside the business, and he’s here to shed light on how he is able to work less and be there for his team more.
Listen in as he shares why he has gone the single practice route, as well as why he thinks that has worked so well for him. Paul emphasizes the importance of allowing yourself time to work on your practice, not just in it, and offers some great insight on working with your team, hiring associates, and more.
- 1:15 – What it means to be a 3-day dentist.
- 2:45 – Two major goals you should have.
- 6:40 – How to start cutting time out of working in your practice and start working on it.
- 9:59 – How the associate model is working for Paul and how he hires.
- 14:07 – Why he hasn’t tried to leverage multiple practices.
- 16:28 – Why he joined a mastermind and why it’s important to him.
- 21:02 – What he’s doing with the space he has created for himself.
Featured on the Show:
- Paul Etchison: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- Dental Success Summit
- Dental Practice Hero by Paul Etchison
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.