Today Dr. Robert Pick joins the show to share one of his most powerful secrets to success—one that has kept him from experiencing the burn-out that a lot of practitioners face. A popular business practice management consultant, coach, bestselling author, entrepreneur, and professional international speaker, Robert is known for his high energy, fast-moving, motivational, highly educational, and entertaining programs.
In this episode, he talks about his journey from practitioner to practice management and immersing himself in opportunities and interests, as well as some of the most important factors that will take your practice and life from average to incredible. Listen in as he gives us a glimpse into what it takes to hire and lead a motivated and connected team, the importance of being curious and pursuing opportunities rather than being content with the mediocre, and how the purple cow concept will take your practice to the next level.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:59 – Who Robert Pick is and what he has to share with dental practice owners.
- 7:23 – How he got into business management.
- 13:39 – The importance of having the right people on your team.
- 21:37 – How to take care of your team and motivate a positive culture.
- 25:10 – How to be a leader that inspires.
- 26:00 – What a purple cow is and how to separate yourself from the competition.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Robert Pick: Website | LinkedIn | The Pick Group
- Mastering the Art of Success by Jack Canfield et al.
- DiSC personality profile
- Simon Sinek
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Dental WinWin Summit
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.