No one needs to be stuck in any sort of career their whole lives, and Dr. Paul Etchison is a perfect example of how you can blaze a path to a career that supports your passions and lifestyle. Paul joins the show today to share how putting yourself in the right position to grow and having the right mindset is key to succeeding in your practice.
Listen in as he discusses the role of passion in your work, as well as why it can actually be slow to develop. You’ll hear about Paul’s inspiring journey, from jumping into owning and growing his practice to how he found a way to make more time for himself and his family.
- 2:17 – Paul’s background in business and life.
- 4:55 – How to put yourself in the right environment to grow.
- 7:08 – The importance of starting somewhere and giving yourself grace.
- 8:22 – What initially got Paul into dentistry.
- 12:35 – Why he expanded for time rather than money.
- 13:15 – His practice growth.
- 18:25 – The importance of a powerful office culture.
Featured on the Show:
- Paul Etchison: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
- The Apprentice Model by Dr. David Phelps
- Breakaway Seminar with Dr. Scott Leune
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.