My good friend, the sales wizard, Vanessa Horn is back with me again to share some important insight on the role of mindset and conviction. In last week’s episode, she talked about the pathway she took as an entrepreneur and shared key sales insights, so definitely go back and listen to that if you haven’t yet. In this episode, we discuss entrepreneurship and the important elements of a successful close.
Vanessa’s vision when it comes to entrepreneurship and sales is incredibly insightful, and you will surely come away from this episode with new tools and inspiration to put to work in your business. She shares the importance of optimizing how you work so you’re working smarter rather than harder, why seizing on the current opportunities is so key, and why connection trumps conversion.
- 2:15 – Why entrepreneurship is like a canvas.
- 6:53 – Why working harder isn’t always the way to go.
- 9:34 – Why it’s so crucial to manage your mindset and not let desperation get the best of you.
- 16:18 – The disconnect that happens with discounts and what you need to be mindful of.
- 19:30 – Tips on training your team to build relationships while still working efficiently.
- 23:15 – The importance of experience.
- 26:00 – What you need to do with objections.
- 30:36 – How to actually create change.
Featured on the Show:
- Vanessa Horn: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- The Classy Close
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: