Learning to make your money work for you and finding financial freedom is something I’m passionate about helping people with. In today’s episode, you will hear some excerpts from an interview I did regarding my life, philosophy of investing, philosophy of financial freedom, and why I believe real estate and alternatives are still the best game in town. If you’re ready to take control of your own finances and create an impactful and successful trajectory for your life, business, and family, this episode is for you.
Listen in as I dive into and explain the significance of alternative investments, most notably real estate—especially in comparison to stock market-style investing. I’ll share how you can take advantage of inefficiencies and use them to gain more control over your investments and find more stability. You will also hear about the importance of the quality of ROI, matching your investment style to your goals, hedging against market volatility, and more.
- 1:34 – What it means to become your own financial advocate.
- 5:27 – The advantages and disadvantages of alternative investments vs. the stock market.
- 6:55 – How busy practitioners can invest in real estate and where I got started.
- 9:38 – The art of curating the right people to work on your team.
- 10:45 – ROI vs. ROT and the importance of measuring correctly.
- 13:14 – How to ensure investing is helping you accomplish your personal goals.
- 15:31 – What we do at Freedom Founders.
- 18:42 – How we can hedge against market volatility in real estate and not partake in the roller coaster.
- 22:12 – How to overcome analysis paralysis.
Featured on the Show:
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
Join the tribe of dentists ditching Wall Street. Get more insights, resources and inspiration for creating asset based income and Freedom. Follow us on Facebook here.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: