Many people look for a “magic bullet” to help them build a successful business.
Magic Bullets are like unicorns. Everyone’s heard of them, no one’s actually seen one…
We all know that technical skills ultimately drive production in businesses.
However, it takes a lot more than technical skills to build a highly-successful team and organization. Let’s dig in…
You know I love to find subject matter experts, people with a track record of making things happen. I love to bring those conversations back to you, to share the insights and strategies.
And since we’re talking about building an extraordinary organization…
Here’s a guy you should meet: Chris Clothier, a major partner at REI Nation formerly known as Memphis Invest.
We just had a conversation about developing leadership qualities and a visionary approach, also about how and when to “get out of way” of younger team members and empower them to be leaders.
(Bonus: Chris shares some invaluable advice about investing in the current markets.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- The pillars of success their company is based on.
- Why you shouldn’t compete on price.
- Determining your values and who you want to be in your industry.
- What it means to be a good leader.
- Chris’s tips for empowering your team members.
- How to leverage the good aspects of the younger team members.
- Memphis Invest’s philosophy on dealing with market cycles.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with REI Nation: firstname.lastname@example.org | (901) 751- 7191
- Connect with Chris: email@example.com | Chris Clothier on Biggerpockets.com
- Exceptional Customer Service: Exceed Customer Expectations to Build Loyalty & Boost Profits by Lisa Ford and David McNair
- Becoming a Category of One: How Extraordinary Companies Transcend Commodity and Defy Comparison by Joe Calloway
- Be the Best at What Matters Most: The Only Strategy You will Ever Need by Joe Calloway
Get the Full Episode Transcript: