One of the greatest problems in our culture as dentists and doctors is that we believe that malpractice is when something goes wrong during our procedures. According to this week’s guest expert, this is far from the truth. He strongly believes that malpractice is when something goes wrong and you don’t take the required steps to rectify the problem.
On this episode of Dentist Freedom Blueprint, we’re featuring another great guest expert interview with Dr. Brad Boeke. Dr. Boeke has a special passion for helping doctors and dentists with malpractice liability cases, and he joins us to share his insights on this topic.
Join us as we talk about the different ways that a malpractice lawsuit affects dentists and what you can do to make that grueling process less painful. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can get support during malpractice liability cases and even prevent your practice from falling apart. Listen in below…
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What malpractice is and the biggest misconception about it.
- What dentists need to know about their relationship with their malpractice carriers.
- What Dr. Boeke offers in his coaching.
- How malpractice lawsuits affect dentists in the long run.
- How buyer’s remorse affects patients’ decisions to sue dentists.
- How to deal with your staff when you get sued.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: