Dr. Nathan Ho is an incredibly inspiring dentist with a contagious, constant smile. After being in practice for 11 years, he still manages to bring joy to his clients and make anyone who walks into his office feel special and welcome. Today Nathan joins the show to share how he remains so positive through the hardships and curveballs that life can throw your way as a dentist.
Listen in as he explains how he takes calculated risks to grow his business, as well as how partnerships help his practice thrive. You will learn the importance of having good reviews online, why making connections outside your business can help it grow, and much more.
- 2:00 – How Nathan stays positive throughout all the stress of dentistry.
- 3:50 – How he and his family handle curveballs in life.
- 6:16 – The way his practice thrives off partnerships.
- 8:30 – Nathan’s thoughts on failure and taking risks.
- 11:17 – Where his spark for creating a better online profile came from.
- 19:47 – How connections you make can change your business.
- 23:38 – The importance of learning from people who have been through hardships.
Featured on the Show:
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: