Mindset has a lot to do with not only how you see the world, but also how much you can achieve. Dr. Nathan Ho joins us on the show today to share why controlling your thoughts is crucial when it comes to success. He has been making great strides within the dental industry and dental marketing, so there’s a lot to learn from his experience and expertise.
In this episode, we talk about how Nathan manages his time and finds a way to get everything done that is important to him and his practice. He also opens up about his journey immigrating to the U.S. and how he challenges himself to achieve his goals. Listen in to hear his impressive insight on marketing, as well as how he addresses bad reviews and brings in massive amounts of good referrals.
- 1:34 – Introducing Nathan Ho and his online presence.
- 3:32 – How he filters and organizes his ideas.
- 4:55 – His background and story of immigrating to the U.S. from Vietnam.
- 7:14 – What drove him through school and made him do things differently.
- 9:10 – How he was able to buy a practice so soon after graduation.
- 15:06 – How he and his practice went debt free.
- 20:07 – What he does to harness the power of referrals and reviews.
- 23:44 – How to deal with negative reviews.
- 28:19 – A sneak peek at the Dental Win Win Summit.
Featured on the Show:
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: