Dr. Chris Griffin is an innovator and thought-leader in dentistry who is always authentic in what he says and inspiring in the way he works. Today Chris joins the show to discuss how he has set up his office to suit his ideal lifestyle, ensuring he’s doing things the way he wants to and he’s exactly where he wants to be.
Listen in as Chris shares how he has built an ideal culture in his practice, where sleep and efficiency are of utmost importance. If you are ready to hear some amazing tips from someone who truly practices what he preaches, this is the episode for you.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:10 – Introduction to Chris Griffin.
- 3:08 – The hardships his business has gone through.
- 6:49 – How he built his practice to suit his lifestyle.
- 9:26 – How teaching what you know makes you stronger at what you do.
- 11:15 – The “big three” that are important in Chris’s business.
- 15:08 – The importance of having the best people to suit your practice.
- 21:45 – Where associates fall into play in Chris’s practice.
- 23:43 – The number one way to protect your practice.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Chris Griffin: Podcast
- Get The Silicon Valley Bonus System for FREE
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: