After our fantastic conversation a few episodes back, I could not wait to have Dr. Josh Cochran on the show again. Dr. Cochran opened Dr. C Family Dentistry in 2014, and his office now welcomes 125 new patients every month. With his practice earning over 400 five-star reviews on Google, it’s clear he is doing something very right, and he’s back to talk about overcoming the challenges we face every day in the business of dentistry.
Listen in as Dr. Cochran explains what it was like to bring in an associate to his practice and what he suggests as retention strategies to keep associates happy. You’ll learn how and when to bring spouses into the conversation, where to look for potential partners, and more.
- 1:33 – An overview of Dr. Cochran’s career.
- 4:23 – What bringing associates into your practice looks like.
- 6:50 – Retention strategies that Dr. Cochran suggests for associates.
- 8:55 – The benefits of having associates.
- 11:50 – How to bring spouses into the conversation.
- 17:58 – Where to look for a potential partner.
- 20:35 – Different exit strategies.
- 28:35 – What to think about when planning an exit strategy.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: