Today’s episode is part one of my interview with someone who has really taken life by the tail and rebuilt his business and lifestyle. Josh Cochran joins us on the show to share his journey through building and growing a practice, as well as his involvement in real estate development. You will learn all about the vision, drive, and focus it takes to grow using dentistry and real estate.
Listen in as Josh discusses the passive income and tax benefits he enjoys from his unique setup and how he handled the challenges that were thrown at him throughout his journey. The wisdom he has gained from his experiences is truly eye-opening and inspirational, and you don’t want to miss it!
- 3:50 – How Josh decided to become a dentist.
- 5:17 – The importance of vision and drive.
- 12:59 – How Josh started his business, a marriage, and a family all at the same time.
- 14:26 – The struggle with starting his business and the challenges he faced.
- 17:16 – The power of grit.
- 22:37 – The importance of the people around you.
Featured on the Show:
- Josh Cochran: Website
- The Obstacle Is the Way by Ryan Holliday
- Team Training Institute
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink
- Michael Abernathy
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.