Dustin Burleson is a great thought leader in dentistry with a wide array of experience in orthodontics. As an educator and teacher in the dental arena, Dustin’s point of influence sets him apart from the pack, and he joins us today to discuss the competition and hurdles that dentists face these days, as well as how to overcome them.
Many of our colleagues aren’t sure what to do when technology seems to be turning dentistry into a commodity, and Dustin breaks down how to adapt to the rapid changes. Listen in to learn how the new landscape has changed consumers and what you can do to work with technology rather than against it.
- 1:22 – Dustin’s background in orthodontics and dental education.
- 3:10 – The power of technology and how it has changed consumers.
- 6:49 – Why you must compete on quality and experience rather than price.
- 8:09 – How to decide what kind of practice you want to run—and the importance of deciding.
- 10:06 – Tips for standing out in the marketplace and learning from the big names.
- 15:59 – How to establish authority in the marketplace.
- 18:58 – What you can do to work with other businesses, encourage reciprocity, and find consumers.
- 21:43 – How to build a team that helps you succeed.
Featured on the Show:
- Dustin Burleson: Website | Facebook | YouTube | Flickr | Twitter
- Text Opt in for a free book and more: Text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
- No B.S. Guide to Maximum Referrals and Customer Retention by Dan S. Kennedy and Shaun Buck
- Dan Kennedy
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.