We are back for round two of chatting with Shaun Buck, and today we will continue the conversation about marketing on a higher level. Shaun discusses the importance of storytelling and explains how you should be using stories in your marketing to communicate strategically and authentically. From gaining the stories you need to learning how to express them in the best way, this episode is packed full of actionable value.
When it comes to personalizing, segmenting, and doing anything but the basic newsletter, it can be hard to manage the time and costs that come into play. Listen in to hear how Shaun’s team is set up to handle all the little details of extracting and utilizing client stories and leveraging them in an efficient way. He also discusses the money side of things, the power of personalization, and more.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:21 – How to grab the stories you need and use them in the right way.
- 3:30 – How not to be a commodity.
- 5:05 – How Shaun helps people get started optimizing their lists and spending.
- 6:43 – The best way to market a newsletter and segment your list into specific groups.
- 8:15 – How Shaun’s team provides a turn-key service that saves time and makes things run smoothly.
- 11:15 – Comparing the statistics of email newsletter views vs. physical newsletter views.
- 15:18 – The power of personalized newsletters and marketing.
Featured on the Show:
- Shaun Buck: Site | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- Text Opt in for a free book and more: Text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
- No B.S. Guide to Maximum Referrals and Customer Retention by Dan S. Kennedy and Shaun Buck
- Dan Kennedy
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.