Dr. Jason West comes from a long line of doctors. He runs West Clinic in Idaho, which was founded back in 1916. The West Clinic is a cash-only practice that attracts clients from all over the world. Dr. West is a Chiropractor with degrees in Nutrition, Naturopathic Medicine, and Acupuncture.
The West Clinic has been presided over by four generations of West family doctors. However, Jason wasn’t just handed the keys to the kingdom. He worked hard to distinguish himself as a qualified professional in a seasoned environment. After receiving his first degree, he spent a decade investing heavily in developing the soft and technical skills he needed to build a thriving practice that’s off the beaten path.
In this interview, we learn just how the current Dr. West uses personal stories and social media to market to his target demographic. He’s created the kind of practice that patients love visiting. His simple strategies can turn your practice into a thriving business that produces impressive results.
- 3:31 – The chronic illnesses treated by the West Clinic.
- 8:54 – Establishing a client’s specific “why” to improve their quality of life.
- 11:03 – How Jason developed the confidence to take on an established practice in the shadow of his successful father.
- 15:30 – How Jason is able to generate $100,000 a month in production.
- 18:00 – The most important thing doctors can do in their offices to improve the patient experience.
- 21:00 – Jason’s tips for doctors who aren’t happy with their current practice results.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: