This episode offers the marketing expertise of our guest, Grace Rizza. Grace travels the country consulting and speaking about how dentists can best market their practices and get more clients. She has been running her company, Identity Dental Marketing, for over 7 years and is passionate about helping dentists with their business mindset.
Grace is an expert marketer, and she’s obsessed with the details and applying creativity to help dentists share their messages. She’s also highly-experienced with low-cost customer acquisition and proving herself with small experiments and conservative techniques.
In this episode, she discusses with David how she got interested in business and marketing. Grace also gets real about balancing family obligations with professional success. David also gets Grace to open up about the work she does with her clients to help practices better market and grow. She runs through the basic mistakes that most dentists are making with their digital presence.
- 4:55 – Why Grace was pegged for law school, but changed course.
- 6:58 – The sacrifices you make to accomplish your goals.
- 8:40 – How to build a team that allows you to remain hands off.
- 10:45 – Balancing what responsibilities you take on.
- 12:30 – What kind of clients Grace works with.
- 14:25 – Grace’s process for bringing in new clients.
- 18:15 – Assessing the sales team’s ability to convert good marketing.
- 21:18 – Grace’s thoughts on mystery shopping.
- 22:20 – Online mistakes dental practices make.
- 24:25 – Why voice search is an such an important trend in marketing.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: