Caeli Ridge has been an established real estate investor for 20 years. She is the CEO of Ridge Lending Group, a traditional mortgage lending company. Many of our Freedom Founders members have had positive experiences working with Caeli, who’s had up to 42 investment properties herself. Caeli is committed to being an industry leader and educating her clients.
We’re in the midst of another real estate cycle with plenty of investment opportunities available. Caeli has the institutional knowledge and investment experience to help us make sense of the current investor climate. She’s worked with 65,000 investors and has her finger on the pulse of the non-owner occupied rental market.
This conversation is packed with valuable investment insights for both seasoned and beginner investors. Caeli is truly an educator with a successful track record of helping investors identify the right properties that will bring cashflow and support their desired lifestyle. We discuss important factors such as interest rates, down payments, and why this is a great time to dip your toe into the long-term, non-owner occupied rental market.
- 3:36 – Ridge Lending’s primary lending focus in specialty lending products in mortgages.
- 5:22 – Updates to FHA lending requirements.
- 6:05 – Parameters available to new investors to assess what makes a good investment opportunity.
- 8:20 – The top level price point that investors can expect when assessing a potential investment opportunity.
- 10:58 – How interest rate fluctuations impact non-owner occupied investment prices.
- 12:00 – Why the rental market can be a lot stronger in the coming years.
- 13:40 – Lessons learned from surviving real estate cycle downturns and a comparison with the current real estate cycle.
- 16:42 – The effect of government regulation on the real estate market.
- 21:02 – Why Caeli is partial to a 30-year mortgage loan term and expected closing costs expectations.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: