My guest this week is Dave Stech. He is the founder and CEO of Purpose Built Investments™ (PBI), a boutique real estate private equity firm. His firm has a proven track record in providing exceptional double-digit returns. We invited Dave to speak to our upcoming mastermind about how doctors can realistically create multiple streams of income.
Dave is a huge proponent of real estate investing and he regularly spends huge amounts of time and money in researching the industry. He’s an admittedly contrarian investor whose philosophy is simply to get in at the right time and get out well before the wrong time. This approach leads Dave to focus on volatile markets which may not be for the faint of heart but creates the returns that keep his investors very happy.
In this episode, Dave shares a wealth of information about real estate investing and building wealth. Make sure you grab a pen and some paper because you’re going to want to take notes!
We’re looking forward to his presentation to our mastermind in August. Tune in for a sneak peek at what you can expect from Dave’s full presentation next month.
Listen And Learn:
- The direct and indirect impact of Brexit on the U.S. real estate market.
- How Dave reduced his income taxes to 4%.
- How doctors can excel at generating assets and producing passive income.
- The one thing Dave feels is most important in real estate investing.
- Why Dave focuses on single family residential homes vs commercial real estate.
- Dave’s secret weapons in real estate.
- What mastermind members can look forward to from Dave’s upcoming presentation.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: