A question that we hear often from dentists is, “How do I know that I’ll have enough to retire?” Due to a number of factors such as inflation, uncertainty in the marketplace, higher taxes, unexpected expenses or home depreciation, many dentists out there feel like they absolutely HAVE TO continue to work past their retirement age. They keep working long hours, worrying about getting to a point where they are financially secure. So how do we find out if we have enough to retire and when we can stop living with a scarcity mindset?
On this episode, Dr. David Phelps and Evan Harris analyze the steps that dentists need to go through in order to end their economic uncertainty, find out when they can retire and rid themselves of the lack mentality. Listen in to find out what you can do today in order to create a clear road map for yourself and your practice to experience abundance, put an end to endless worry about your financial situation and truly experience freedom.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why so many dentists feel like they HAVE TO work well past their retirement age.
- How to figure out if you have enough to retire.
- What younger dentists who are currently in debt can do to correct course.
- The most important factor you need to figure out to get you to where you need to be at financially.
- The importance of figuring out what you and your family want and need and working toward that.
- The hidden opportunities for earning more with your practice.