Just wrapped up an interview with The Barefoot Executive, Carrie Wilkerson.
Carrie is a best-selling author, international speaker, award-winning podcaster, and a sought-after radio guest. She’s been featured on CNN, Fox Business News, and named by Forbes as a Top Business Influencer. Carrie has also consulted with marketing and launch teams for Dr. John Maxwell, Zig Ziglar, and Google Small Business on business strategies and current trends.
She got her “big start” in high school bagging groceries for tips on a military base and now she makes her living by giving tips to over 100,000 men and women as The Barefoot Executive.
Carrie shared her incredible story, how she was able to achieve great success in her business and life despite tremendous challenges…
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How Carrie became known as The Barefoot Executive.
- Carrie’s best practices for overcoming ADHD and get a lot done.
- How to avoid burnout…
- Why it’s so difficult for doctors and dentists to run successful businesses.
- The legacy that Carrie wants to leave behind.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Carrie: CarrieWilkerson.com | Twitter
- doTERRA InTune Essential Oil Focus Blend
Get the Full Episode Transcript: