Did you know Brad Szollose gave a keynote presentation just for our members at our last event?
He was fantastic. So good, in fact, I decided to do an interview with him, just for you, since you couldn’t make it to the live event.
Here is Brad’s bio, in case you haven’t heard of him:
A recognized thought leader, entrepreneur, business coach, and speaker, Brad specializes in helping leaders transition from the industrial age to the information age.
Brad co-founded a company called K2 Design, Inc., which became the first dot com agency to go public. During his tenure at K2, the company experienced 425% growth and received the Arthur Andersen Enterprise Award for Best Practices for Fostering Innovation.
Brad is known as a web pioneer. He’s a Generation Y millennial expert and a sought after speaker on the matter. He’s also the award-winning author of the international bestseller Liquid Leadership: From Woodstock to Wikipedia.
Inside my interview with Brad:
- Leadership in your business: all the rules changed.
- How you can stand out from the rest in the saturated market.
- Easy ways to find good staff for your practice.
- Generation Y has different values and character – good or bad?
- Getting Millennials to kick-butt for you, in your practice.
- Bonus: The Netflix Story.
Featured on the Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: