This week, my guest is a very special friend from “down under”, Dr. David Moffet.
Dr. Moffet is a retired dentist and the creator of the Ultimate Patient Experience (UPE), a simple set of common sense patient service steps that are being used by dentists all over the world.
David helps dentists to create unique experiences for their patients every visit. Creating those unique, positive experiences dramatically enhances each patient’s visit values and increases the rate of their return visits.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- What you can learn from the band KISS.
- How to stay relevant to multiple generations.
- How to differentiate yourself from other dentists.
- How to customize your fee-for-service patients’ experiences to keep them coming back.
- The patient experience opportunities that you can implement today.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with David: The Ultimate Patient Experience | Blog | Events | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
Get the Full Episode Transcript: