Recent volatility in the stock market makes it a good idea to consider other avenues for protecting your capital and your retirement.
Meet Mr. Eddie Speed. Founder of Colonial Funding Group, a nationwide buyer of real estate notes, trust deeds, mortgages and other receivables. He is the creator of NoteSchool, a training academy that teaches folks how to succeed in the note business.
I’ve invited Eddie to shed light on how you can invest with real estate without having any management responsibility.
What You’ll Learn From this Episode:
- How you can invest in real estate paper (or notes).
- How real estate note business works.
- How to evaluate a note.
- The worst case scenario that can happen with a note.
- Where you can find notes for sale.
- Eddie’s predictions on how to hedge your bets.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Eddie Speed: ColonialFundingGroup.com | NoteSchool.com
- Charles Schwab
- Quest Investment Management
Get the Full Episode Transcript: