“What is the most important thing you’ve learned from doing what you do?”
This is one of my favorite questions to ask experienced entrepreneurs.
Recently I was privileged to be in a small room with author and business extraordinaire, Michael Masterson.
I asked him what was of the most important things that he learned over the course of his career (building multiple businesses), Michael responded with:
“The best investment you can make is in great people, aka ‘superstars.’”
Today I’m bringing the conversation to you with my friend Evan Harris.
We’re discussing “superstars”, where they come from and how to attract a team of them.
Challenge to you: Find the people that really enjoy working with you.
It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
They’ll help you achieve great success in your practice, and give you the freedom you’ve been dreaming of.
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The characteristics of a “superstar”.
- Where to find these elusive creatures.
- Ideas for inspiring your team to become more valuable to your practice.
- Tips for a successful hiring process.
- How to quickly filter applications for new hires.
Featured On The Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: