According to this Dr. Phelps’s mantra, there’s no such day in the week called “Someday,” and you can’t buy your life back. Unfortunately, many of us suffer from the “Someday Syndrome,” where we think that some day, when we get everything right, when we have the practice running just right, have enough cash and are investing it somewhere great, that’s when we’ll start living our lives. But the problem is that most people don’t ever get to that “Someday” and waste their precious time.
Dr. David Phelps started out and practiced just like any other dentist and professional practice owner. He was determined to be successful, but that was defined by some amorphous, unclear vision of what that really meant. It took him many years to figure out that what he really wanted was security and peace of mind.
On this episode, we discuss why working hard in your practice, earning and saving model simply does not work any longer and what you can do in order to speed up your progress and obtain security and peace of mind. Listen in to what has worked for Dr. David Phelps and Evan Harris and what you can change today to embark of the road to freedom you always longed for.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why the traditional “Work Hard, Earn and Save” method of financial retirement planning doesn’t work today.
- What “Breaking the Chains” means.
- The fast-track to freedom point.
- Michael Jordan’s, Tiger Woods’s and Michael Phelps’s “Secret weapon” that made them very successful.
Featured On The Show:
- Dentist Freedom Blueprint
- Freedom Founders Mastermind – Maximize Your Practice’s Profitability