There are two phases of the Dentist Freedom Blueprint: phase one is dealing with the practice (which is the engine that makes everything run), and phase two is creating wealth and passive income assets. On this episode, we are talking about phase two, the acquisition of capital assets outside of the practice.
It is a known fact that historically, real estate is one of the biggest wealth-generating assets out there. So how do we, as dentists and busy business owners, get involved with real estate?
Listen in as we discuss asset-generating practices, mainly real estate, that can give you the freedom you long for and how you can get started. We explain some of the intricacies of finding the right properties, financing, maintenance and much more. Don’t miss this value-packed episode that is sure to set you on the right track of wealth and passive income creation.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why real estate is a better asset than stocks or bonds.
- The difference between bank and personal lending.
- The importance of knowing your market and sticking to it.
- How to get started with real estate business.
- The pros and cons of working with banks.