We’re back with the third round of the practice transition panel. In today’s episode, we’re going to focus on the business model going forward, the trends in practices, who should be an owner, what ownership looks like, and more. You will get insight into how young people are assessing their practice opportunities now and what that means for you and your practice moving forward.
Listen in as the panel shares their view on current trends that are affecting practices and creating new problems, as well as opportunities to step into for dentists. They discuss the best way to navigate the decisions for an early-stage practice so that you are set up for success—even in a recession. This episode is full of wisdom regarding leadership, practice ownership, and gaining clarity on where you want to go with your life and practice, so don’t miss it!
- 2:31 – How to deal with increasing margins and navigate ownership from the early stages.
- 5:26 – The good thing about recessions.
- 7:49 – Trends in private practice dentistry and who is thriving.
- 8:50 – The important things to do if you go the DSO route.
- 11:12 – The beauty of business ownership and why it’s so important.
- 13:44 – What comes with practice ownership.
- 16:14 – What you need in order to gain clarity.
Featured on the Show:
- Mike Abernathy: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Brannon Moncrief: Website | LinkedIn
- Jared Duckett: LinkedIn | Duckett Ladd
- Bill Ladd: LinkedIn | Duckett Ladd
- Alastair Macdonald: TEDx | DSN | Facebook
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: