What lessons came out of COVID and the shutdowns that happened? What do you plan to do with them—and where do you plan to go from here? Sherrie Rose, the author of The Cocoon Conundrum, joins the show today to talk about just that. She has some incredible insight to share from her book that will allow you to process and take important lessons from the chaos of the last couple of years.
Listen in as Sherrie discusses choosing change, transformation, checking in with friends, and how the isolation of COVID brought important realizations to the surface. She also shares where many people have made discoveries about themselves and their relationships, as well as how we can use these discoveries to grow in our relationships with others and ourselves. You will gain some really great lessons and things to move forward with and sow into the lives of your family members, friends, and team.
- 3:37 – Sherrie’s role in the Olympics and her background in training and teaching.
- 7:57 – What drove her to write The Cocoon Conundrum.
- 9:31 – The theme of change and how breaking out of the cocoon is important.
- 13:49 – How to better understand your relationships, how people show up, and how you can show up.
- 19:10 – The shift from self-focus into a mission for the greater good.
- 22:12 – The wake-up call and how it can redirect your life.
- 25:09 – How Sherrie helps people become legacy chiefs.
- 29:43 – What the pilot program looks like and how to apply.
- 30:19 – The things that matter and how you have an impact.
Featured on the Show:
- Sherrie Rose: Website | LinkedIn
- The Cocoon Conundrum by Sherrie Rose
- The Webinar Way by Sherrie Rose
- The Hero’s Journey by Joseph Campbell
- The Odyssey by Homer
- Models Method
- The 5 Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
Also, here is a link to the gift that is mentioned in the podcast: Dream to Enhavim Creative Process
Want to join David for the 30-Day Blueprint Course?
Go to: www.FreedomFounders.com/BlueprintCourse to learn more about how you can discover the Blueprint that has helped hundreds of practitioners create more Freedom for themselves and their families.
Watch full length Interviews on video!
Watch full length interviews on David’s YouTube channel by going to www.DentistFreedomBlueprint.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Schedule a Call with My Team:
If you’d like to replace your active practice income with passive investment income within 2-3 years, and you have at least 1M in available capital (can include residential/practice equity or practice sale), then schedule a call with my team. If it looks like there is a mutual fit, you’ll have the opportunity to attend one of our upcoming member events as a guest.
2. Become a Full-Cycle Investor:
There are many self-proclaimed genius investors today who think everything they touch turns to gold. But they’re about to learn the hard way what others have gained through “expensive” experience. I’m offering a free report on how to become a full-cycle investor, who knows how to preserve and grow capital in Up and Down markets. Will you be prepared when the inevitable recession hits? Get your free report here.
3. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Click here to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
Want to know more about David and schedule him as a speaker or podcast guest? Go to doctorphelps.com to book David now.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: