There’s a lot of talk on The Street about markets possibly topping out – again.
Many docs who have investments in the stock market are starting to wake up. They’re taking a look at a different avenue for wealth building, one that allows you to have more control over your investment portfolio.
Dave Van Horn is the President of PPR Note Co.(PPR), a financial services firm that primarily assists private equity funds investing in distressed residential mortgages throughout the United States.
I invited Dave to share his journey of building wealth through real estate, to eventually quit his job and start lending money to other realtors. He talks about why your traditional retirement account may not be the ticket to freedom you thought it was.
We’ll discuss why real estate is a great opportunity to help build your investment portfolio and how you can get started today. Tune in to learn about different real estate investment strategies and decide which may be the right one for you.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why your 401k might be in jeopardy.
- The profit potential of real estate investments.
- Whether it’s necessary to manage your properties yourself.
- How you can start buying rental properties without having a strong support system.
- Two different ways to invest in real estate.
- The benefits of real estate funds.
- The profit opportunities in institutional notes.
- How real estate investors can protect themselves during all economy cycles.
Featured On The Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: