On this episode of the Dentist Freedom Blueprint podcast, we are excited to continue with our mission to show dentist how to create freedom in their lives and their practices.
Evan Harris shares his story, influences and past experiences that summed up to his passion and zeal for being in the dental field and helping other dentists. Drawing upon 20 years of dental experience and visiting hundreds of dental offices across the nation, Evan explains the reasons why some practices are more successful than others and what owners can do to improve their success. Tune in for this inspiring conversation about growth and freedom…check it out below!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- What sparked Evan’s interest in dentistry and financial freedom.
- The differences and similarities of dental practices across the nation.
- How having a proper belief system can help you with your business.
- Why dentists are generally isolated from their colleagues and the adverse effects of that isolation.
- How patient-centric approach is related to financial abundance.
- How the owner’s mindset and attitude affects the culture of the practice and its financial success.
Featured On The Show:
- Dentist Freedom Blueprint
- Freedom Founders Mastermind – Maximize Your Practice’s Profitability