Many people are so busy treading water that they miss the opportunity to do something big. In this episode, Dr. Mark Costes joins me to talk about how to avoid falling into that trap. As someone with incredible insight and experiences, Mark will open up about how failure shaped him and prepared him for massive success.
Listen in to learn how he broke free from the mindset of failure avoidance, as well as the massive importance of making mistakes. You’ll discover how to learn from each mistake, how to move forward after messing up, and how to prepare yourself to handle future missteps by surrounding yourself with the right people.
- 2:12 – Mark’s unconventional entry into the dental industry.
- 4:45 – What separates you from the masses.
- 7:15 – The importance of allowing yourself to make mistakes.
- 8:45 – The value of mentors and sharing failures with others.
- 10:36 – Knowing when and how to listen to other people.
- 13:30 – How to balance self, family, businesses, and more.
- 18:35 – Why it’s crucial to work with the right people.
- 22:30 – How Mark plans to elevate and evolve in the future.
- 26:30 – How to take care of your debt in the best way.
Featured on the Show:
- Mark Costes: Website | Podcast | YouTube
- Dental Success Summit
- Pillars of Dental Success by Dr. Mark Costes
Get the Full Episode Transcript: