Many people are so busy treading water that they miss the opportunity to do something big. In this episode, Dr. Mark Costes joins me to talk about how to avoid falling into that trap. As someone with incredible insight and experiences, Mark will open up about how failure shaped him and prepared him for massive success.
Listen in to learn how he broke free from the mindset of failure avoidance, as well as the massive importance of making mistakes. You’ll discover how to learn from each mistake, how to move forward after messing up, and how to prepare yourself to handle future missteps by surrounding yourself with the right people.
- 2:12 – Mark’s unconventional entry into the dental industry.
- 4:45 – What separates you from the masses.
- 7:15 – The importance of allowing yourself to make mistakes.
- 8:45 – The value of mentors and sharing failures with others.
- 10:36 – Knowing when and how to listen to other people.
- 13:30 – How to balance self, family, businesses, and more.
- 18:35 – Why it’s crucial to work with the right people.
- 22:30 – How Mark plans to elevate and evolve in the future.
- 26:30 – How to take care of your debt in the best way.
Featured on the Show:
- Mark Costes: Website | Podcast | YouTube
- Dental Success Summit
- Pillars of Dental Success by Dr. Mark Costes
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.
Get the Full Episode Transcript: