Memory power has an incredible impact on your life, and in today’s episode, two-time USA memory challenge winner Ron White is here to give us the scoop. From military service to speaking around the world, Ron has an incredible story and an even more incredible passion for life and helping people. He’s here to share what he has learned about the benefits of having a good memory and how you can work to strengthen yours.
Listen in as Ron shares memory tips and tricks, as well as how you can develop a quick and healthy brain that can be used to make you more successful and profitable in everything you do. Pay attention because this is an episode you can’t afford to forget!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:18 – Ron’s background in memory and what he does.
- 4:40 – The connection between memory and quality of life.
- 6:34 – The importance of remembering a name and the problem that keeps us from remembering names.
- 8:18 – How to remember specific information about people.
- 14:53 – How to use the mind palace for attending conferences or speaking.
- 24:12 – How this practice can help kids in school and people with dementia or learning problems.
Featured on the Show:
- Ron White: Website | Blog | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
- Black Belt Memory
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.