Aaron Chapman is a good buddy of mine from the Collective Genius, and he joins the show today to discuss everything from good debt and overcoming limiting beliefs to his experiences volunteering with his wife at the local sheriff’s department. His incredible journey to where he is today is inspiring and illustrates how mindset and perseverance can impact our lives in a major way.
Listen in as Aaron discusses the biggest hurdles he has faced, as well as the importance of making decisions that align with your biggest goals. You’ll learn how he pushed through adversity, what got him started working in financing, and so much more.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:39 – The importance of deciding where to put your energy.
- 4:06 – How Aaron got started working in financing.
- 8:10 – The mindset breakthroughs that will take you to the next level.
- 11:50 – Predatory thought processes and how to avoid them.
- 15:11 – Why you can’t (and shouldn’t) do it alone.
- 19:28 – Why Aaron likes single-family and turn-key so much.
- 22:20 – Where institutional finance comes in to play.
- 29:10 – Why a 15-year loan won’t work.
Featured on the Show:
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (3-5 years or less), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.