Dr. Chris Bowman is here today to share his insight in different specialty areas of dentistry, practice management, marketing, community, and more. After initially joining a large practice and ultimately gaining the confidence to start his own, Chris has a wide range of experience and wisdom that can benefit us all.
Listen in as he explains how important psychology is to dentistry, as well as other key knowledge and communication skills that can completely change your practice. You’ll learn how to get into the right area of dentistry and what it takes to balance finances, freedom, and following your passion.
- 1:37 – Chris’ background and how he got started with his own practice.
- 5:00 – How to get ready to start a practice of your own.
- 9:06 – The gap in the market for unique practices.
- 10:14 – Why niche dentistry is the way to go.
- 15:08 – The fastest way to grow a practice.
- 19:04 – How to get the right team members on board.
- 24:14 – How to get your practice ready to sell from the start.
- 27:45 – Chris’ plans for mixing practice growth and his coaching.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Chris Bowman: Website | Email
- Dental Insiders (Coming soon)
- Dental Economics
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.