After a painful (and potentially deadly) experience made him decide he wanted to be a dentist, Dr. Chris Hoffpauir went to dental school and opened up his own practice. He joins the show today to share his journey into the field and some great insight into the importance of finding community, managing your thinking, and investing wisely.
Listen in as Chris explains why we should all be mindful of the people we spend time with, as well as the importance of putting your best foot forward. He also opens up about his thoughts on selling and building practices in a way that actually brings you more value, what is missing in dentistry today, and what a true leader looks like.
- 2:03 – Who Chris is and why he became a dentist.
- 5:39 – Why he had to go back to school.
- 10:00 – What he found was damaging to dentistry.
- 14:26 – Lessons to take away from his journey.
- 19:41 – What comes next after selling a practice.
- 23:55 – What a true leader is.
- 25:46 – A challenge for every dentist.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. Chris Hoffpauir: Website | LinkedIn
- Jim Rohn
- The Apprentice Model by Dr. Phelps
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.