Clarity, honesty, and relentless intentionality are all crucial to meeting your goals, and few people know that better than Dr. David Maloley. The host of the Relentless Dentist podcast, Dave joins me on the show today to share his passion for helping dentists find and work with their strengths. He offers some powerful insight into how to set goals and actually follow through with them.
Listen in as Dave breaks down how it’s possible to cut time out of your practice and still grow your business. You’ll learn about the power of delegation, forced efficiency, and intentional time management, as well as why being busy does not mean you’re doing good business.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:52 – Who Dave is and what it means to be relentless.
- 4:15 – The importance of not letting your vision get hijacked.
- 5:36 – David’s 3-5 year plan and how he put it together.
- 9:00 – How he cut time out of his practice and actually grew.
- 12:03 – What he did with the time he carved away from his practice.
- 14:55 – How he got into speaking and coaching.
- 19:01 – How to be courageous in your life and practice.
- 23:25 – The 5 Pillars to operate on.
Featured on the Show:
- Dr. David Maloley: Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Relentless Dentist Podcast
- Dental Success Network
- The Flinch
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.