How can you stand out and differentiate your practice while facing the challenges of commoditization in dentistry? Shane Simmons of Crimson Media is here to answer that question and more. In this episode, we discuss the changes in the industry, as well as what it takes to establish trust and gain understanding throughout the market.
Listen in as Shane gives some great insight and tips on how to start marketing in a way that truly communicates who you are and brings in the kinds of clients you want to work with. You’ll learn how you can get started cutting through the clutter and getting your message out there.
- 1:32 – How dentistry is changing and how it’s affecting dentists.
- 2:52 – Where Shane learned about the impact of storytelling (and earned 2 Emmys).
- 6:19 – How marketing has changed in the past few years.
- 11:29 – The importance of playing the long game.
- 13:20 – What people are craving and how you can deliver that.
- 14:46 – How to cut through the clutter of content and catch attention.
- 17:05 – Why video is a really powerful way to create content.
- 20:33 – Why it’s okay to be natural and real.
- 24:18 – How Google comes into play and steps you can take to make an impact on your ranking.
Featured on the Show:
- Shane Simmons: Website | LinkedIn | Podcast | Twitter | Facebook
- Kelley School of Business
- Tony Robbins
- InShot – Video Editor app
- Ep #233: Steven Schluentz – The Road Less Traveled
- Dental Town
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.