Richard James does what I do for dentists—but with attorneys. His focus is on helping attorneys learn how to run a real business while finding freedom personally and financially. His son, Michael Strauch, aims to empower entrepreneurs, and both men join us today to share some great insight and inspiration.
Listen in as Richard shares his journey into entrepreneurship and Michael opens up about his experience growing up in an entrepreneurial environment. You’ll learn the importance of being unafraid to fail, rapidly implementing what you learn, and much more from this father-son duo.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:55 – Richard and Michael’s background in business and entrepreneurship.
- 5:31 – The importance of being allowed to fail.
- 8:24 – What it’s like balancing a business and life as a college kid.
- 10:34 – How Michael built his business and how he is growing it now.
- 16:55 – The importance of rapid implementation.
- 17:36 – Where you should and shouldn’t help young entrepreneurs.
- 23:11 – Why it’s important to still be a student outside of school.
- 28:32 – How Richard learned pretty much all he needed to know.
Featured on the Show:
- Richard James: Website | Facebook | Blog
- Michael Strauch: Website | Facebook | YouTube
- Get a free copy of The Attorney’s Guide to Personal and Financial Freedom
- Email for a free copy of Dorm Room Entrepreneur
- Dan Kennedy
- Lead the Field by Earl Nightingale
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.