Jerry Jones may not be a dentist, but his role in the dentist community is absolutely key. Why? Because he figured out how to work with dentists and market practices in a way that allowed him to successfully operate and own multiple practices. He joins the show today to share his expertise in creating powerful partnerships and thriving office cultures that allow everyone to do what they do best.
Listen in as Jerry discusses fantastic leadership and understanding of everyone’s value and roles in the business, as well as the importance of working with intention. You’ll learn why many dentists struggle with identity when they sell their practices and get recommendations for how to go about deciding whether or not to sell.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:28 – Who Jerry is and why he is so important to dentistry.
- 3:07 – How his journey with business ownership started.
- 7:26 – Why he got into dental practice ownership.
- 9:09 – How he handles ownership and working with dentists.
- 10:28 – What he did to learn about dentistry.
- 13:25 – How to build culture that thrives.
- 16:48 – Why intentionality is everything and what that looks like.
- 18:00 – Why dentists struggle with selling their practice.
- 21:31 – Why identity is so important.
- 23:19 – What to do if you don’t want to sell your practice.
Featured on the Show:
- Jerry Jones: Website | Podcast
- The Profitable Dentist
- Dan Kennedy
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.