Mindset is everything when it comes to cultivating wealth, and being able to think differently than the masses is key. That’s why I’ve got Keith Weinhold, host of the Get Rich Education podcast, on the show today to expose the major myths around money that hold you down and explain how to cultivate an abundance mentality through real estate and lifestyle improvement.
Listen in as Keith breaks down what it takes to find the nerve to be a bit unusual and do things differently than the crowd. You’ll learn the importance of having an independent mindset that asks the right questions and places you on the fast track to living a wealthy life, as well as the difference in mindsets between the poor, the middle class, and the wealthy.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 1:40 – Keith’s background in real estate and investing.
- 3:30 – Why many of us are still stuck in the high school mindset.
- 7:45 – The impact Keith’s upbringing had on how he did things.
- 8:50 – The difference between the poor, the middle class, and the wealthy.
- 11:22 – When debt can be good for you.
- 13:32 – Why you need to stop looking for property.
- 17:14 – How to value your time.
- 18:53 – Why it’s a great time to be an investor.
- 22:30 – How an investor gets paid.
- 30:20 – The issues with 401k plans and why you should opt out.
Featured on the Show:
- Keith Weinhold: Website | Podcast | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Forbes Real Estate Council
- 7 Money Myths that are Killing Your Wealth Potential by Keith Weinhold
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.