Andre Shirdan got into dentistry in a less conventional way, and he has made a mark on dentistry that is even more unconventional. Not afraid to do things differently in order to take practices to the next level, Andre has created real transformations in many practices over the years, and he joins the show today to share the insight he has gained along the way.
Listen in as he explains what it means to be a “crew,” as well as how to develop and build a strong dental team that works. He breaks down leadership, the importance of having a strong practice philosophy of care, and more.
- 3:24 – The unusual way Andre got into dentistry.
- 6:46 – How practice culture can transform.
- 10:10 – What it takes to get the team on board.
- 11:35 – What geese can teach you about leadership.
- 14:33 – The orange sticker focus technique.
- 16:25 – An important way to encourage consistent success.
- 19:03 – The impact of technology on dentistry.
- 21:55 – How to address the changes in dentistry with patients.
- 24:25 – How Andre typically works with practices.
Featured on the Show:
- Andre Shirdan: Website | Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube
- Ep #104: Defining Your Uniqueness in an Era of Sameness
- CAD/CAM Dentistry
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.