We are back with the second part of the conversation on finding your place to thrive despite disruptions in the marketplace. Last week, Cory Boatright and I discussed who your best client is, gathering data, and what tools a dental office can use to get this information efficiently and accurately, and today we’re picking up right where we left off.
Listen in as we share some great resources and tools to use in the search for the best clients for you, as well as the best ways to engage people and use messaging that actually catches people’s attention in effective ways. You will learn important factors in real estate, how to navigate the market disruptions going on in that area, and more.
- 1:50 – The importance of data in dentistry and tools you can use to gather it.
- 4:38 – How messaging has changed and how to speak to people.
- 6:46 – How to reposition your thinking away from selling and into adding value.
- 9:18 – The importance of HOW you’re giving back and positioning yourself.
- 11:30 – What iBuyers are and the importance of using technology to help you win.
- 16:19 – Why empathy has to be on your radar.
- 19:42 – What to be thinking about when it comes to what part of the marketplace is coming to you.
- 20:50 – The importance of being a student of your marketplace.
- 24:39 – One massive thing you can do to move the needle now.
Featured on the Show:
- Cory Boatright: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube
- Real Estate Investing Profit Masters Podcast
- Survey Monkey
- Call Fire
- Call Loop
- Keller Williams iBuyer launch
- For a free book and more, text “Phelps” to 208-269-9111
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.