Small businesses face the constant battle of trying not to be seen as a commodity, and they tend to do so while using stale communication and neglecting the fundamentals. Shaun Buck has been rocking the marketing world since his high school days, and he joins the show today to share some really valuable insight on using better communication and storytelling to set yourself apart.
Listen in to hear Shaun break down what it means to take your communication to the next level and the importance of tuning in to the fundamentals of dentistry from the client experience. You’ll learn how to avoid boring communication that people send straight to the trash, the common mistakes businesses make that turn them into the “world’s worst friend,” and what people really love that will get your communications noticed and appreciated.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | More
- 2:14 – How Shaun got started in business and marketing when he was young.
- 6:01 – What small business owners should do to offset issues with pricing and quality.
- 8:46 – The fundamentals that are truly important to dentistry.
- 10:39 – How patients are comparing you to the experiences they are getting from all kinds of businesses and what that means for you.
- 14:05 – How to up your communication level and separate your client relationships from the rest.
- 14:52 – The importance of sharing personal content about you.
- 17:23 – How to sell without coming across as selling.
Featured on the Show:
- Shaun Buck: Site | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
- No B.S. Guide to Maximum Referrals and Customer Retention by Dan S. Kennedy and Shaun Buck
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.