In this episode, Dr. Scott Leune will be discussing the forecast of the future of dentistry and what it means to you. Scott is an expert in profitability and scalability of practices and has a lot of experience with helping practice owners connect and scale in a way that is practical and maintainable. This interview comes bearing a ton of valuable knowledge on the important decisions you need to make now and how you can make those decisions in the best way for you and your practice.
There’s so much cloudiness along the way of developing your practice and dentistry career that many people just make what they think is the easy decision and go with a DSO. Scott breaks down the options available and talks about how to make the right decisions up front with your practice and navigate where you want to go. He also shares some insight on the current market while providing clarity on how to break barriers and make it to the front of the pack.
- 1:27 – Introducing Scott and his background in dentistry and business.
- 2:56 – Why scalability is so important for success in the dental industry.
- 6:44 – How Scott sees the dental industry looking in 10 years.
- 9:36 – How to decide whether to go down the practice or authority path.
- 13:53 – The next step to get out of the cloud and achieve your goal.
- 16:20 – How to get the right knowledge.
- 17:55 – The importance of struggle along the way and what Scott has learned from it.
- 22:30 – What the breakaway model is and how you can use it to structure your career.
- 25:57 – The key to gaining momentum and how to elevate above the noise.
Featured on the Show:
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.