Changes within the middle class and the markets will have a big impact on dental practices, so Dan Kennedy is on the show today to explain the shift that needs to happen. A best-selling author, successful entrepreneur, and highly regarded marketing advisor, Dan has a lot to share when it comes to marketing to the right clients in order to improve your profit, pricing, and growth for the long term. He talks in detail about the destructive forces and changes that will affect your business and what you can do to guard against them.
Most professionals are held hostage by their need for quantity, but Dan will explain why it is really worth the extra time to make a shift regarding who you intend to target. Listen in to hear his detailed advice on how to tell the right story that appeals to the affluent market and truly demonstrates an understanding of their wants and needs. You’ll learn the common mistakes made when shifting client bases, how you can recession-proof your business, and the key components that will impact your business and help you get where you want to go—no matter what the economy and market are doing.
- 2:49 – Dan’s background in marketing, business, and dentistry.
- 4:15 – Who the affluent are and why marketing to them is important.
- 5:47 – The biggest reason why the affluent consumer is better for your business.
- 11:34 – The problem with being dependent on the middle market.
- 12:33 – Common mistakes when shifting from one client base to another.
- 15:47 – The changes that need to be made and why they are worth it.
- 20:46 – The difference in the buying preferences of the affluent.
- 27:08 – What direct response is and what’s it all about.
- 31:04 – The difficulty of having a hybrid marketing model.
Featured on the Show:
- Dan Kennedy: Site | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube
- No B.S. Marketing to the Affluent by Dan Kennedy
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think) :
1. Get Your Free Retirement Scorecard:
Benchmark your retirement and wealth-building against hundreds of other practice professionals, and get personalized feedback on your biggest opportunities and leverage points. Go to www.FreedomFounders.com/Scorecard to take the 3 minute assessment and get your scorecard.
2. Attend A Workshop:
If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, our hands-on Freedom Blueprint Workshops are your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/workshop to claim your seat!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind:
If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit www.freedomfounders.com/step-1 to apply for a seat.
4. Want to Work Directly with Me?
If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call (972) 203-6960 Ext 144 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access program – we’ll set up a time with you to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.