Something that really frustrates dentists, doctors or business owners is trying to understand why clients and customers make the decisions that they do. Chris Moriarity explains how important behavior economics are and why it’s so incredibly helpful to understand it in order to understand your customers better. He lays out some simple steps you can take personally and with your practice to understand who you work with best and how to attract and communicate with those people in the most effective way.
Chris explains what behavior economics is exactly and how the way people make decisions on dentistry is different than how they make decisions with other things in life. He talks about how to better explain your procedures so people understand and value them better. Chris also describes what attribute priming is and how you can use it to help people see you and your practice in a certain way.
- 1:55 – Introducing who Chris is and what he’s been involved in with the dentistry world.
- 3:55 – The problem with having a lot of experience, knowledge and expertise.
- 5:51 – How values differ and the way Chris helps dentists understand their patients.
- 10:29 – What behavior economics are and how to help people understand what you’re offering them.
- 13:15 – What cultivation theory is and how it leads people down the wrong thought path.
- 18:48 – An important question to ask in order to differentiate your practice.
- 23:12 – Two things you can do tomorrow that will make things better right out of the gate.
- 25:03 – One mistake many dentists make with creating a treatment plan.
- 29:45 – A common appearance issue dentists deal with and Chris’ advice regarding this.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Chris: Site | Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | YouTube
- Free snap shot – Email Chris
- Bruce Baird
- Peter Thompson
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.