When you want to get things done more effectively and blaze new and innovative trails through life, it’s important to look to the biggest achievers and find out what they do when things go wrong. Tony Rubleski does just this and that is why he’s here on the show to talk about his book Trailblazers and why it is so impactful. You’ll get an inside look at the passion behind his book while learning what it takes to be a massively successful and influential trailblazer yourself.
There are seven common themes Tony found when talking to these fascinating trailblazers he interviewed and he will share two important ones with us today. He emphasizes the importance of not selling yourself short and why you need to find people to push you, encourage you and make you better. He also shares why we need to unlearn things, questions things and not be afraid to go against the grain when necessary.
- 2:00 – Introducing Tony – who he is and his passion for capturing minds.
- 4:10 – What his book Trailblazers is all about and why it’s so important.
- 8:42 – Who got the ball rolling for him and how he got into writing the book.
- 9:32 – The crucial importance of curiosity.
- 11:52 – Why we should be learning from the rough times and failures of trailblazers.
- 16:04 – The damaging messages we get from others and why we need to fix our minds.
- 17:30 – Why there’s no such thing as time management or balance.
- 21:57 – What the Mind Capture Boot Camp is.
- 28:05 – The most important thing to take away from this interview.
- 29:58 – What you need to not get too comfortable.
Featured on the Show:
- Connect with Tony: Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
- Trailblazers by Tony Rubleski
- Mindcapture Boot Camp
- Dan Kennedy
- Jim Palmer
- Detroit Red Wings
- Dave Liniger
- Napoleon Hill
- Jim Rohn
- Les Brown
- Ivan Misner
- WM Paul Young
- Buckminster Fuller
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are some other ways I can help fast track you to your Freedom goal (you’re closer than you think):
1. Grab the first 3 chapters of my latest book: “From High Income To High Net Worth – For Dentists.” The Ultimate guide for anyone who desires to build cash flow and net worth through real estate investment without ever meeting a tenant or fixing a toilet. Visit www.freedomfounders.com/free-book-chapters and start reading.
2. Become An Insider: If you’re committed to Freedom, but still building a practice, paying down school debt, or growing investment capital, Freedom Insider is your entrance ramp onto the fast track! Visit www.freedomfounders.com/insider and click the big orange “Become An Insider” button!
3. Apply To Visit The Mastermind: If you’d like to join dozens of dentists, docs, and practice professionals on the fast track to Freedom (5-7 years max), visit this link to apply for a seat. www.freedomfounders.com/step-1
4. Want to Move to the Front of the Line? Fast Access Insider Group: If you’d like to work directly with me and a small group of my closest investment colleagues, with direct access to the dealmakers and asset classes that I invest in, just send a message to my Executive Assistant (Lindsey@FreedomFounders.com), and put “Fast Access” in the subject line. Or, call 888-548-5855 and leave a brief voicemail for Lindsey. Let her know you’re interested in the Fast Access Insider Group – we’ll set up a time to talk, find out about your goals, and see if there is a fit.