Many competent, hard-working dentists feel the pressure today of not knowing how or when they can retire. Contrary to the popular belief of many financial planners, the old model of saving your way to retirement simply doesn’t work any longer. So what are we as dentists supposed to do to create that light at the end of the tunnel so we don’t have to work until the day we die?
On this episode of Dentist Freedom Blueprint, Dr. David Phelps and Evan Harris explain why, although rewarding, active labor within a practice alone will not produce freedom. They discuss what dentists need to do in order to make up for lost time and prepare themselves for retirement the right way. Don’t miss your hosts’ tips for efficient ways of accumulating capital assets to help secure the freedom you’ve always dreamt of!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The definition of capital assets.
- How dentists can leverage their finances, practice and business to accumulate the right assets.
- Whether now is a good time to leverage.
- The fastest way to build up more capital assets.
- How to make up for lost time and make much bigger, more tax-efficient returns.
- David’s real estate asset accumulation plan breakdown.
Featured On The Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: