Many dentists are often frustrated by the lack of savings that they have as well as the size of their retirement account. Some of them even believe that their dental practice is an investment, one that they can sell for a multiple of what it makes in a year and retire wealthy.
Unfortunately, for most dentists, their practice in not an investment, or even a business; it is merely a high-paying job. Today, we discuss why that holds true for so many folks and what they can do to change their mindset and build highly profitable assets. Tune in to discover how you can break out of the life of quiet desperation, live fully and be able to leverage your knowledge and who you are to obtain freedom you’ve always longed for.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The definition of investment.
- How dentists can become passive players in real estate investments.
- The importance of building equity in your business.
- How to gain the required knowledge and overcome the fear of the lack of knowledge.
- The mindset to help you break out of the life of quiet desperation and live fully.
Featured On The Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: