Whether you are an owner of a dental practice looking to work fewer hours or a junior associate with a vision to become a full partner or eventually purchase a practice, it is crucial to have a proper transition plan in place right of the bat. So what exactly do you need to know in order to prepare yourself for such an important leap?
Today, Evan Harris and Dr. David Phelps discuss the art of transitioning either out of or into a dental practice the right way. From setting proper expectations with the staff and associates to analyzing specific criteria imperative for a sale of a practice, you’ll learn everything you need to know about creating a clear transition plan. Click “Play” below to check out our game-changing tips to help you achieve freedom in your life and practice.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The importance of having a clear transition plan in place.
- Steps to make the switch as smooth as possible.
- How to set expectations for the staff.
- How to prepare a practice for a potential sale.
- What key factors a Jr. doctor should look for in a practice.
Featured On The Show:
Get the Full Episode Transcript: